Feb 24, 2009

Sometimes, when we're plan something, it not going to happen. Always like hanging here and there. I got a lot of things in mind and it not happen. It's gone. Why?
Am I not sincere enough or God want to test me more.

I really miss my past and nervous for my future. The memoir of my life is really tought me a lot of being women. It not easy to be me.....

When you're to free to make decision, you'll find a lot of mistake you made. I make a lot of mistake.I am free to choose my own life. No body guide me. It only me. Till now I still make a mistake. I learned something, as human being, we're never stop making a mistake. Sometimes we knew that our decision is not right, but why we still continue....because of heart say too....
It's true to follow the heart rather than the brain? I am so in dilemma......

0 comments :