Nov 19, 2011

Yesterday, I got call from the doc putrajaya, oh mine....dalam air kencing ada protein, it means ada something not right at my kidney (buah pinggang), so I told my doc on 22 Nov 2011, I will do the urine 24 hour like her advice tu....actually frust juga, tapi apa kan daya....memang kalau SLE patient, rasanya kalau tak kena macam ni bukan nama SLE ler...anyway I'm ok, just a bit frust bcoz I still hope the miracle happend to me...but I can't deny the fact being the SLE patient....sometimes memang ada rasa emotionally distraction, tapi I try to control myself. Feeling depress sometimes tu ada....kadang-kadang dengan tiba-tiba rasa sedih, macam ada masalah besar, tapi bila aku rilek fikirkan balik, tak ada apa-apa yang serious actually....so i try my best to avoid that kind of feeling. I just enjoying the moment I have....

1 comments :

dida darul said...

sabar babe.. fikir positif k. kalau tak, lagi stress. take care.