Jan 3, 2012

I feel good so far, even 2011 already past and left me a lot of happiness, sadness and goodness. Counting day to my 33 birthday. 2011 really gave me challenge that I never thought that I can get through it. The things came with miracle and gave me strength to get up this year 2012. 2011 also show me who really they are, giving me 100% from their heart . Take care of me, give me courage and spirit to make me strong and healthier. I must appreciate this people than others. Family, Mydarling and close friends, love you ...even sometimes I am being annoying and ridiculous but deep inside my heart , I never meant to do it...It came spontaneously. I am sorry...
Forget about past, we open a new book, new account and new look. I promise to fix everything.....hope my 2012 giving me prosperity in life......Amiiin....

0 comments :