Dec 29, 2008

After a long time, I was in love with this black guy..his voice really make me comfort. His melodies really make me calm and relax....His face really make me see my future..hahahha..But Usher, today, right now I have to say good bye to ....I fall in love with some one else...



This new guy, actually accidentally I crash on..I heard my Rihanna sang the I hate That I Love
then suddenly I realize the man who sing with her, got a very daring and sweet voice..
I try find out in You Tube...most of the song that sing by Rihanna wrote by him...

This are the album of Ne-Yo
One thing..we share the year of birth hahahha..atleast got 1 similarity...I really fallen to him
He sang Take A Bow (male version) so perfect..and So Sick of Love Song, give me a patience to dance.....I Love you Ne-Yo...Good Bye Usher..I know it too late..who cares....



0 comments :