Jun 21, 2011

Recently, I feel neglect with some of attitude with people .They sometimes make me annoying with them. I tried my best to be the good person, perhaps! but the more I become somebody's else the more I feel bad. But sometimes , I feel bad too, to become myself ! How am I going to sack away the bad feeling I had now?
And some of them try to become so perfect but in real they are not ! Some of them try to become the highlight by doing stupid plan thing and show to the boss. How ridicules and so not professional. Some of the try to be nice with us and ask a lot of question about us. Why they do that? They will make our story as a gossip and spread all over .....because why, maybe their life so boring, so they will take other people story as a issue of the day.....Some of them really good in telling the untruth about themselves, try to show how good, rich and perfect they are. Are they real? They are so lucky. It's make me think, why they telling me all this kind of things, I am not here to judge you, I am here to live and life , enjoying the moment I had. Maybe they want to share,I don't mind as long the story doesn't bother me like a hell. Can we just stay or live in the way we want? Can we justified people by looking only by the cover, can we just ignore people we don't like? I don't fucking care anymore....Ignore all this  fucking feeling...I have to continue life, go for future, money and wealthy n healthy life ......Life is so beautiful to enjoy, why should I wasting with all this fucking bad feeling... Smile again.....


Did you smile today???? No need to worry. God is Almighty....Today we had problem ,
tomorrow we will have some fun......enjoy our life with what we are......

0 comments :